Spring Tune-Up ~ Yoga & Ayurveda
Sunday, April 23, 2023 ~ 9:30am-11:00am Pacific Time
In-Person or ‘Live’ via Zoom with Recording (Hybrid Practice)
Sarah’s Yoga Loft, Snohomish, WA
Interested in inspiring or going deeper in your Yoga & Ayurveda home practice, realigning with intentions set months ago, and/or attuning your practices to the current season? This short workshop is an opportunity to adapt your yoga asana to spring and review aspects of Ayurveda, such as foundational principles and daily and spring seasonal routines. All are welcome and warmly invited!
For those who have attended retreats and workshops with me already, this will provide useful follow-up. Bring questions that have emerged from your explorations!
What is Included:
- Revitalizing yoga asana and breath work
- Ayurveda: review and questions ~ daily/spring season routines, foundational principles
I teach yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda as awareness practices, paths of inquiry, that lead to greater sensitivity, tolerance, understanding, and transformation. This approach is informed by forty years’ of practice and study, synthesizing my professional training in psychology, movement, and health science with these wisdom practices.
I currently live in Seattle, where I teach online classes, intensives, and regularly see clients for one-on-one consultations, online and in-person. For seventeen years, I was the steward of The Yoga Lodge, a teaching and retreat destination on Whidbey Island.
About Sarah’s Yoga Loft:
The loft is in a rural setting in Snohomish County, overlooking rolling green pastures and the Cascade Mountains. It is 34 miles northeast of Seattle and 30 miles southeast of Whidbey Island. Extend your stay and hike at Lord Hill Park and/or visit historic downtown Snohomish. Yoga props are provided on-site.
I offer 3-tiered Sliding Scale Payment Options based on your current financial status.
- $25 regular level
- $22 discounted level
- $18 supported level
Choose the level that is best for you now.
- Regular: This is the cost that I would charge all students in the absence of a sliding scale. If you choose a level below this tier, you are receiving a discount. This level of payment is for you if you have access to financial security and spend little time worried about securing necessities.
- Discounted: This level of payment is for those who are able to meet their basic needs but have little-to-no expendable income. Paying at this level may qualify as a sacrifice but it would not create a hardship.
- Supported: This is for those who struggle to meet basic needs such as housing, food, child care, health care, etc. Paying above this level would be a significant hardship. If this level is still prohibitive, please contact me regarding a scholarship.
Your payment is your registration. You will receive an email confirmation.
There will be no refunds for this offering unless we can fill your space with another participant. If we cancel the retreat for any reason, your payment will be refunded in full.