In a one-on-one session we focus on your needs. We will work together to design a personalized practice to address those needs in the context of your life. Sessions can be held online, at your home, or at Half Moon Yoga Studio, Langley, WA.
One-on-one sessions have many benefits. You might wish to:
- incorporate yoga, meditation, or Ayurveda into your life
- learn how to adjust an asana to suit your physical needs
- address discomfort, pain. . .
- restore strength, stability, resilience…
- establish peace of mind at a time of transition or crisis
- address an injury, past or current
- design your own home practice
- deepen your understanding of an asana
- enhance your performance in a sport
“We rise by the support of the same ground that trips us.” ~ Tantrik Proverb
The awareness practices—yoga, meditation, Ayurveda—have the potential for easing chronic pain and for initiating profound healing. With these practices, you will come into resonance with your own body — you will attune with your deepest nature.
You may choose to meet at your home, via Skype, or at Half Moon Yoga, Langley, WA. To provide access to services for different income levels, I offer a graduated fee structure. If the current structure does not work for you, please contact me for further discussion.
Book a One-on-One Session<
I had my marching orders from a physical therapist, but only after Wendy showed me how to do the exercises did they start making sense to my body. Wendy showed me how to relax and to breathe—and with that, my body began to take it all in. I had a one-hour session; I went from unconscious to conscious.Margaret Bendet, Langley, WA—professional editor and writing teacher