In a one-on-one session, we focus on your needs. We will work together to design a personalized practice to address those needs in the context of your life. Sessions are held online ‘live’ via Zoom or in-person.
“We rise by the support of the same ground that trips us.” ~ Tantrik Proverb
One-on-one sessions have many benefits. You might wish to:
- incorporate yoga, meditation, and/or Ayurveda into your lifestyle
- learn how to adjust an asana to suit your physical needs
- address discomfort, pain. . . .
- restore strength, stability, resilience
- establish peace of mind and integrate self-care at a time of transition i.e. divorce, new job, baby, retirement. . . .
- address an injury, past or current
- deepen your understanding of an asana
- enhance your performance in a sport
The awareness practices—yoga, meditation, Ayurveda—have the potential for easing chronic pain and for initiating profound healing. With these practices, you will come into resonance with your own body — you will attune with your deepest nature.
You may choose to meet online via Zoom or at your home with COVID protocols. Please call to discuss. To provide access to services for different income levels, I offer a graduated fee structure. If the hourly graduated structure does not work for you, please contact me for further discussion.
Payment is due at the time of scheduling the session. I accept cash, check, credit/debit and PayPal. I do not offer billing services.
Cancellation Policy: Our collective time is valuable. We have reserved the time for each other and I prepare for your session. In the event that you need to cancel a session, payment is not refundable. If I cancel a session we will reschedule. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Pay with PayPal
I offer 3-tiered Sliding Scale Payment Options based on your current financial status.
Choose the level that is best for you now.
- Regular: This is the cost that I would charge all students in the absence of a sliding scale. If you choose a level below this tier, you are receiving a discount. This level of payment is for you if you have access to financial security and spend little time worrying about securing necessities.
- Discounted: This level of payment is for those who are able to meet their basic needs but have little-to-no expendable income. Paying at this level may qualify as a sacrifice but it would not create a hardship.
- Supported: This is for those who struggle to meet basic needs such as housing, food, child care, health care, etc. Paying above this level would be a significant hardship. Please contact me if this level is still prohibitive.
Sliding Scale Payment Options
Sliding scale is a tool that allows my services to be obtained at multiple price points based on the circumstances of my students and clients. The sliding scale addresses economic justice and represents the idea that financial resources, including income, are not and should not be the only determining factor in whether or not someone can access services/care/etc. I have made a commitment to offering a sliding scale model as a way to contribute to a more equitable world.
For a sliding scale model to work, it relies on truthfulness, respect for complexity, and accountability. I trust you to be honest in your assessment of your financial reality. I do not receive any outside funding to supplement sliding scale discounts. This model is an attempt to balance the fair value of my time and energy and the multiple realities of economic access and privilege that exist within our community. I am open to ongoing communication about our economic experiences and this model.
Please choose the level that is best for you now.
One-on-One support over a longer period
4-Month Commitment – Includes Four Appointments – 1.5 hr. Initial Visit + Three 1 hr. Follow-Up Sessions, Personalized Plan/Sequence with Adjustments (as required) in a Document with Photos OR a Recording. $525
12-Month Commitment – Includes 1.5 hr. Initial Visit + Eleven 1 hr. Follow-Up Sessions, Personalized Plan/Sequence with Adjustments (as required) in a Document with Photos OR a Recording. $1250
I had my marching orders from a physical therapist, but only after Wendy showed me how to do the exercises did they start making sense to my body. Wendy showed me how to relax and to breathe—and with that, my body began to take it all in. I had a one-hour session; I went from unconscious to conscious.Margaret Bendet, Langley, WA—professional editor and writing teacher